Monday, October 28, 2013

At this moment.


At this moment I am thinking of the kindred spirits in this world – you know, the people truly get you through and through. These are those people that share your passions, collaborate with your heart, and energize your soul.

Tonight I am thanking God for a particular kindred spirit, although I am fortunate enough to have many. This lady truly embodies eucharisteo grace and has been a constant encouragement and inspiration in my life. She gracefully carries herself among strangers, she keeps a grace-filled home, and she can even handle the most trying of persons with gracefulness and gentle care.  In just a few months, she has taught me more about womanhood, motherhood, sisterhood, hospitality, relating to people no matter what the barrier might be, and Christ likeness than I have learned in years. I am so thankful for this extraordinary woman, with an extraordinary purpose, that has chosen to invest in me.

At this moment, I challenge you to thank God for a gift. Perhaps it’s a best friend, a kindred spirit. Or, perhaps it’s something of an entirely different nature. But take a moment, just one, and say a prayer of thanksgiving.

“Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His love endures forever!”
Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment