Monday, July 1, 2013

At this moment.

I've recently decided that I not only want to record in writing what I am feeling, and realizations that I come to, but also meaningful, special, random, happy, and sad moments.

At this moment I am surrounded by those that I love most - the Morrow sisters. Though, one of these Morrow girls will no longer share our last name in just two short weeks. We are wedding planning: an activity that consumes all of our time and thoughts, but it's weird to think of it as a season and one that is almost over. We are currently listening to "Hazy" by Rosi Golan, a song that Destiny wanted to be in her wedding but it just didn't make the cut. Nevertheless, it is an amazing song and Ben and Destiny sing it at weddings.

We are currently gluing song lyrics on a picture frame for the wedding decor. I wish you could see it, we are all leaned over with all our hands shifting the papers to fit perfectly. It's perfect. After this we will proceed to try our dresses on and practice the timing of the song. Also, Nicholas is modeling his wedding suite and he looks so handsome and growing up so fast.

Well, I gotta get back to work but I wanted to record this moment. Oh and now we are listening to "The Wedding March" because "Hazy" ended.

1 comment:

  1. Whitney, this is so special. I feel like I'm going to read this in 10 years and remember the EXACT moments and the EXACT words being said. And the EXACT way Tay and B made those music sheets stick to that cardboard to make sure no white spots showed. And Nico coming in saying, "where are da ladies?" with his dashing suit. And mama looking at the frame and furrowing her eyebrows, trying to figure out if she likes the creation. I won't ever...EVER...forget this time. I'm literally clinging to it. I love you. Thank you for documenting this!!!

    ReplyDelete